Maricarmen offers a clear plan on how to create a diet that works for you and importantly is sustainable and successful
Sound Bites is hosted by Maricarmen Farias
Podcast length: 9’36”
What can you do when you start a new eating plan to ensure you are set up for success? On this episode Maricarmen Farias explains some ways to prepare yourself when it comes to diet plans. Starting a new lifestyle is always exciting, but what happens when we don’t follow through? What happens when we keep failing over and over? Our motivation drops and we begin to doubt if following a healthy lifestyle is even possible. What actions can you take to create lasting change?
1. Define your why.
2. Ask meaningful questions.
3. Get a clear outcome.
4. Define why that outcome is important for you.
5.Focus on progress NOT perfection.
6. Get in the habit of planning.
7. Celebrate the good days. (check out this article for nonfood rewards)
8. Learn from the “bad” days
9. Check in often: what is working and what can improve.
LISTEN to more episodes of Sound Bites HERE