The WeCOACH Podcast kicks off the New Year with Coach Betsy Butterick sharing advice on what makes a good communicator and why she stepped away from coaching basketball to become a communications specialist
The WeCOACH Podcast is hosted by Megan Kahn
Podcast length: 51’56”
The WeCOACH Podcast challenges your communication skills when WeCOACH executive director and host Megan Kahn goes one-on-one with The Coaches Coach, Betsy Butterick. Betsy takes us behind the scenes having been mentored by two of the greatest minds and coaches in the game of basketball, Tara and Heidi Van Derveer and the lessons learned along the way that apply to life. Tune in as Betsy shares her decision to step away from coaching and the gap she saw, which led to her becoming a communication specialist. She isn’t afraid to laugh at herself giving up some candid bloopers and more importantly how her creativity lends itself to helping corporations, coaches and teams reach their highest potential.
· Background/Her Journey
· Entering and leaving the coaching profession
· The VanDerveer “influence” and takeaways having been mentored by both Tara and Heidi
· Becoming the Coaches Coach & Communication Expert and how communication became her specialty
· Creative approaches to her trainings.
· Giving back to the profession
· ACT videos…and some of her biggest bloopers
· Her work as a certified life (integral) coach
· How she continues to lead and grow
· Rapid Fire questions
LISTEN to more episodes of The WeCOACH Podcast HERE